Good day everyone! Hoping you all are happy, healthy and safe! Remember, wash your hands and practice social distancing… This week’s thoughts are around how to have quality time / meaning time in the midst of the COVID 19 restrictions. It is a great time for a little individual and family reflection. Below you will find the top areas of focus to help guide the activities.
- Try to find purpose in what you are doing, whether working still in an office, working remotely or having to stay home due to business closure. What you do really does matter, continue to do it with pride, purpose and positivity.
- Try practicing gratitudes – being thankful for all we have. There is a twist, if you are up for the challenge, that is to list three new gratitudes daily. The key here is no repeating, so people find that within just a few days, they have a new appreciation for things in their lives that really are impactful, but often overlooked. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed, and you also might find that this is an excellent way to start your day, individually or some families leave this for discussion at dinner as a way to grow closer and share their days.
- Eat as healthy as you can and do some activity that you enjoy. Sure, it might be different, but try. Endorphins are your friend now, the more the merrier! And Cheetos, sometimes Cheetos are your friend, and other times, your worst enemy, it is good to know that there are two sides to the Cheetos coin! 😊
- Be compassionate with yourself and others, truly everyone is going through something right now, you can imagine, but you don’t know for sure the depth of their struggle. Be kind in all things, you can be in control of that and there will be no uncertainty for the people that you are compassionate with.
- Be hopeful for a good outcome. What’s your Vision? If you know where you are headed, you are more likely to arrive at your destination.
Chin up, cheer up!
Thank you for your time!
Principal, Strategic Advisor
Fremont Consulting Group